PRIME Reverse Osmosis System
For the first time in Greece, the innovative PRIME reverse osmosis system by RAINBOW WATERS!
The branded and powerful filtering system, PRIME, for every type of water, is the only one that offers five layers of filtration in just one filter.
Optimal operating pressure: 1.0 – 4.0 bar
Main system dimensions
Length 25 cm
Width 13.6 cm
Height 35.5 cm
Pitcher (and base) dimensions
Width 17.2 cm
Length 17.2 cm
Height 35.3 cm
Pitcher capacity: 2.5 Liters
Payment options for PRIME Reverse Osmosis System
Cash on delivery (+€2.5)
Shipping cost for PRIME Reverse Osmosis System:
Within the prefecture of Attica: €7.90
Outside the prefecture of Attica (remote locations are excluded): € 9.50
Remote locations throughout Greece: €19.00
PRIME Reverse Osmosis System & Spare filter:
380€ 247€ (VAT 24% included)
Take advantage of the 35% discount!
Για πρώτη φορά στην Ελλάδα, το πρωτοποριακό σύστημα αντίστροφης ώσμωσης PRIME...
- Its innovative design takes up minimum space at the installation location, while at the same time there is no need for an extra tap on the kitchen counter or an entire water tank under the sink.
- It comes with a delicately designed water pitcher with an International Award for Modern Design, which is automatically refilled, so you never run out of drinking water.
- The 2,5 Lt water pitcher carries a level sensor for auto-refill.
- Innovative self-disinfection system of the reverse osmosis membrane that prolongs the appliance’s life.
- Eco friendly: Saves 20% water compared to older technology systems.
- Ultra Safe: The pitcher material and all parts that come in contact with water are approved by the US Food and Drug Administration.
- Quality and safety guarantee of RAINBOW WATERS.
- Removes salts, rust, asbestos, lead, chlorine, bacteria, cysts, metals, organic matter, nitrates, chemical pesticides, herbicides, volatile organic compounds, arsenic, mercury, hexavalent chromium, cadmium, carbon tetrachloride, methane, organic load of sewage, fluorine and microparticles of 0.0001 microns.
- Ideal for use on ANY water hardness: cities, villages, islands, coastal / rural / industrial areas etc.
- Produces 374 Lt of clean water per day
- Spare part lifespan: one year
(In cases of poor water quality, replacement is recommended earlier in the year).
With a long supply cable (1.5m) between the main device and the pitcher to allow you to place it anywhere on your counter.
- Easy and safe installation of the RO system.
- Easy replacement of the spare part that requires no tools, just one movementIdeal for cooking.
- Ideal for cooking.