PRIVACY AND PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT
Consumer Goods Logistics Ltd (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) recognizes that the protection and security of your personal data is of great importance and is committed to operate in accordance with their protection.
This Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (“Statement”) describes the ways in which the Company uses your personal data, as well as the measures it has taken to protect and secure the retention and processing of such data in general. The Statement applies to you if you purchase products or receive services from us, if you participate in our events or promotions, or if you interact with us in any other way, including by using our corporate website or by contacting us through social media.
Please take some time to review this Statement and let us know if you there are any further questions, clarifications and/or information you may need.
The purpose of this Statement is to inform you about the type of personal data collected by the Company, the purpose and methods of their processing (collection, storage, use, transmission), the adopted protection and security measures we have taken, as well as the rights of the personal data subjects on this processing, which is carried out in a reliable and transparent way in any case. Given the collection and processing of personal data, the Company is strongly committed to their processing in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Greek data protection laws and any other relevant law or code of conduct regarding data protection (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Laws on the Protection of Personal Data - PD”).
Consumer Goods Logistics Ltd operates as a modern trading company of water coolers, household water filters, beverages as well as a water distribution network provider in Greece. The Company's registered office is located at 63 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai, Attica and it is supervised by the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA) regarding the collection and processing of data it carries out.
- Automatically collected information during your visit and interaction with our Website.
Our Website has informative and commercial-promotional content regarding the services and the products our company provides. Browsing through our Website alone (without making any purchase or sending a request) does not require the visitor to provide/enter his personal data. However, by visiting and browsing the Website alone, certain information may be automatically collected, by which you can be directly or indirectly identified, such as:
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer;
browser type and operating system;
- the web pages you visited immediately before and after your visit to our page;
- the speed of the connection and information about the software programs installed on your computer;
- basic server connection information and
- information collected through HTML cookies, Flash cookies, web beacons and other similar technologies (see below in the Cookies section).
- Regarding the information collected automatically from your browsing on our Website, please abstain from visiting it if you do not wish this information to be collected and processed.
Information that you provide to us directly:
-Making a purchase
You may be asked to give personal information for specific purposes, such as when you make a purchase, in which case, inter alia, the following are collected:
-contact details, such as your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number.
-credit card number or other payment account number, billing address and other payment and billing information (“Payment Information”)
-files and copies of your communication if you contact us.
-information necessary for the fulfillment of special requests
When you register and you are logged in, we collect, process and use the personal data and information that you provide to us, i.e. your email address, within the framework of the applicable legislation on the protection of personal data. In this respect, we may contact you at the e-mail address you have already provided us with at your registration, and always in accordance with your consent which is already given to us when your registered, in order to suggest products and services based on the information we have received by your previous visits to the online store or by your order.
In case that the Website visitor wishes to contact the company through it, he/she is called to fill in and submit the corresponding contact form. The website, upon submission, collects and processes, with your consent, the following personal data:
- telephone number
- email address
- message (free text of the person concerned)
Legal bases for processing
We collect and process the personal data you provide to us within the framework of the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest as required for the realization of the provided services
- Contractual and pre-contractual stage
- Legal Commitment to comply with the applicable laws and regulations
- Your consent, which you can withdraw as part of your rights
We do not process personal data: without your consent; without you being our customer in the context of purchasing one of our products or using one of our services; without you having given the Company your data yourself.
We do not collect or process personal data of children under the age of 16.
We only collect the personal data that is necessary for the correct and complete supply of our products and services, such as name, surname, VAT number, telephone number, e-mail, address, name of social media accounts, commercial behavior data, etc. At this point, please note that you are responsible for the accuracy of the data that you provide to us.
Purpose of Processing
1.1 As far as customers, suppliers and consumers are concerned: the purposes of personal data processing are: record-keeping of customers and suppliers, promotion of products and services (Marketing), scientific statistical market research, public relations, other assisting applications and consumer complaints management. To achieve the above purposes, we collect and process non-sensitive personal data of our customers, consumers and especially those who submit complaints or grievances to us, our principals and agents, our partners and consultants, our suppliers and participants in market research, surveys and competitions. The non-sensitive personal data that we collect and process is data relating to identification information (personal details) and data regarding the goods and services provided by the individual. The above personal data are disclosed by their subjects themselves, in order to either make their service and/or information by our company possible, or participate in promotions and competitions organized by our company.
1.2 As far as the employees, executives and associates of the company are concerned, the processing mentioned above is carried out exclusively for the purpose of serving, supporting and monitoring the employment contract or work contract, or any other cooperation relationship of any legal form between them and the company, and also for the purpose of fulfilling all contractual and other legal obligations arising directly from the said contractual relationship, and the general labor and social security legislation, as well as for the purpose of defending the relevant interests and rights of the company. Examples of the use of Personal Data carried out by the Company are the following:
- We collect, process and store your data as our legal obligation for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations arising from the applicable tax legislation
- We collect, process and store your data as our legal obligation for the purpose of fulfilling legal obligations arising from the applicable labor legislation
- We collect, process and store your data in the framework of legitimate interest for the purpose of analyzing our business performance
- We collect, process and store your data to manage any complaints you may have
- We collect, process and store your data to offer gifts resulting from your participation in potential promotions we may have
In the context of your previous transaction with our company or after your explicit consent, we may occasionally contact you at your personal or business email, or call you and send messages to your phone number, in order to inform you about news, offers and events of the company, which way interest you. By using this Website and without prejudice to the provisions of the law on consent for sending electronic communications for direct marketing purposes, you provide your explicit consent to all the above cases of your personal data processing. In case you wish not to receive such information or at any time you wish to stop receiving them, please notify us immediately at our contact e-mail address. You are free to withdraw your consent at any time.
Transfer and disclosure of your personal data
We do not transfer your personal data to third countries and/or outside the European Union.
At Consumer Goods Logistics Ltd, we take all the necessary information protection and security measures. More specifically, we have developed and implemented optimal technical and organizational mechanisms for the security and protection of the information, in order to protect its integrity, availability and confidentiality
- Data retention period
We collect and retain your personal data for the period required by law in the context of our contractual relationship with you.
In case of your consent to the use of your data for marketing actions, we retain your data until you submit a request to do otherwise or even withdraw your consent.
At Consumer Goods Logistics Ltd, we recognize and safeguard your following rights:
- Right of transparent information for the exercise of your rights (Article 12, 13, 14 GDPR),
- Right of access (Article 15 GDPR) to the personal data we have collected from you
- Right to rectification (Article 16 GDPR) of inaccurate personal information we have about you
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) (Article 17 GDPR) of the Member-User account and the information we have about you. It should be noted that the exercise of the right to unsubscribe for an active subscriber entails our inability to continue to provide the services you have requested from us.
- Right to restrict the processing of your personal data (Article 18 GDPR) where possible
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR) to the processing of your personal data
- Right to withdraw your already given consent (Article 7 GDPR), i.e. to withdraw your consent at any time for processing based on consent. The lawfulness of the processing of your data is not affected by the withdrawal of consent up to the time you requested this withdrawal.
You have every right to exercise your rights by sending an email at email@example.com or by a letter to 63 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai, Attica. Please have your relevant requests accompanied by the appropriate proof of identification information for yourself, with the express reservation of the Company to request the provision of additional information in order to identify and confirm your data.
Consumer Goods Logistics Ltd holds your data, in compliance with the provisions of this Statement and the provisions of the applicable legislation. However, if you wish to make a related complaint , you reserve the right to file your complaints to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA).