The following Quality & Consumption Safety Policy of RAINBOW WATERS concerns the Site located at 63 Tatoiou Avenue - Acharnai - Attica and the Site located at 5 Rodanthi Street - Menidi - Attica, covering the Attica - Thebes - Chalkida Network:
- To provide its Customers with Network Water Coolers and Bottled Water that fully comply with the National and Community Legislative Requirements related to their hygiene and safety
- To provide its Customers with services that ensure the protection of their health
- To implement the agreements it enters into with its Customers with the main objective of meeting their requirements and expectations
- To supply Network Water Coolers, Refrigerators, consumables and high-quality Bottled Water, which fully comply with the requirements of the National & Community HACCP legislation and which ensure the Customer’s hygiene and safety
- To employ staff selected based on experience, skills, education, training and willingness to participate in the Company's objectives
- To follow the National & International competition and to immediately incorporate any positive developments
- To promote Internal Communication, as well as Communication with its Suppliers and Customers when anything that may affect the safety of its products - services comes to its attention
- To implement the Quality & HACCP Objectives set through the effective implementation of the System, achieving the increase of consumption safety, the elimination of non-conformities, the stability of the implemented processes and the continuous improvement of the System
- The Company's name is a guarantee of the quality of its products, services and reputation
To achieve the above, the Company has documented and implements a Quality Management System & HACCP that meets the requirements:
- The International Quality Standard ELOT EN ISO 9001:2015
- The International Standard HACCP ELOT EN ISO 22000:2018
- The National & Community legislation HACCP 852/2004/EC
and includes all activities that affect the quality, hygiene and safety of consumption of its products and services and its relations with Customers.
The Quality Management System & HACCP is the key for the Company's development, improvement and further recognition and has the full support of Management in terms of resources - means for its effective implementation and improvement.
The Quality Management Officer has been appointed as the Management Representative and External Communications Officer in respect of the implementation and monitoring of the HACCP System.
The Quality & Consumption Safety Policy established by the Company is understood by all its Personnel and it is their daily concern to fulfill it.