Preventive measures against COVID-19
In the context of the protection of our employees, our clients and our partners from the coronavirus (COVID–19), and wishing to align ourselves with the instructions issued by the World Health Organisation (WHO), as well as with those of the local State Bodies, RAINBOW WATERS has proceeded to implement the following preventive measures:
- We implement a Contactless Delivery System of DIONI water bottles and other products (coffee, beverages, dry fruits, etc.) at the entrance of our customers’ home.
- At least once a week, we have implemented disinfection of the company’s facilities by way of a nebuliser. The advantage of a nebuliser is that it converts the liquid disinfectant into steam (nebula), resulting in better absorption of the disinfectant by surfaces and, consequently, optimal hygiene and cleanliness.
- We implement remote temperature monitoring for everyone entering the company’s facilities (employees, partners), every time they enter them.
- After getting their temperature taken, the person entering disinfects their hands at special hand sanitiser stands that have been installed at the entrance.
- No visitors or employees are allowed to enter company facilities if they exhibit suspect symptoms, or are known to have recently come in contact with a confirmed case of coronavirus infection.
- Hand sanitiser stands have also been installed in key locations of our company facilities and, in addition, rubber gloves have been provided to all that come in contact with possible infection sources (e.g. cash or invoices, etc.).
- Additional measures have been taken regarding employees, such as technicians and drivers, in the form of the use of gloves and face masks, while, at the same time, provisions have been taken for the supply of uniforms and gloves/face masks of more stringent safety standards.
- Specific instructions have been given to the company’s personnel, which pertain to preventive measures and also information about the nature of the situation (always in line with the information provided by the scientific community).
- At regular intervals (approximately every one hour), supervised disinfection of shared surfaces is conducted (e.g. door handles, electrical switches, WCs & kitchen surfaces).
- Meetings at our company’s facilities have been reduced to a minimum and have been replaced by more flexible types of communication, such as telephone meetings and communication via skype.
- Every visitor is provided with a questionnaire/solemn declaration, which they are obliged to fill in candidly and which pertains to the possibility that they may exhibit COVID–19 symptoms, but also, information about recent trips abroad, especially to regions with confirmed cases of the coronavirus.
- In the event that a visitor refuses to co-operate and disinfect their hands before entering the company’s premises and they exhibit obvious signs of the disease (coughing, runny nose, etc.) the company expressly forbids that visitor’s entry.
- At regular intervals, employees are updated by the HR department and their head officers about recent developments and any new instructions.
- With regard to travels abroad, recent red-zone visitors are forbidden to enter the company’s premises, and employees have been requested to avoid travelling in general, unless there is an emergency situation. If an employee is forced by circumstance to travel, then, following their return from that journey, they are restricted from entering the company’s premises for 14 days as a preventive measure.
- Employees have been provided with specific instructions about who they need to contact in the event that they feel unwell or exhibit “suspect” symptoms (e.g. all the Greek National Public Health Organisation (EODY) and notify their head officers), so that all necessary actions for the protection of the company’s human resources and, consequently, our clients and partners can be implemented.
- We would like to remind you that RAINBOW WATERS is the only company that implements the law concerning the proper disinfection of water coolers and that our water coolers are the only ones designed for protection from cross-contamination:
- they come with a medical grade air filter, so that the air inadvertently entering the bottle as we fill up the glass is devoid of any bacteria
- they are equipped with a double-layer taps, to ensure that the water outlet point is protected from infections,
- they come with an integrated cup container, with the cup rim turned inwards, so that they are not cross-contaminated during use.
In addition, we would like to point out that COVID-19 is not spread through water