Smart tips to withstand the heatwave
- The best place to position a fan is near an open window. For added coolness, place ice packs or a bowl of ice cubes in front of it.
- Keep the windows and the shutters of your home closed during daytime.
- Use cotton sheets and pajamas and ideally place them in the refrigerator one hour before use.
- Prefer large, soft and light-coloured clothes.
- Put on a damp shirt.
- Have frequent showers at a moderate temperature.
- Dip your hands and/or feet in a basin of cool water.
- Drink plenty of cool water!