What is the best of the time of the day to drink water?
It is important to consume water throughout the entire day. However, there are certain times of the day when water consumption maximises its effectiveness in the body.
1) Drinking a glass of water every morning after waking up and on an empty stomach, helps:
· To cleanse the colon, which contributes to the body’s efficient absorption of nutrients
· In eliminating toxins
· In enhancing the production of new cells
· In boosting the metabolism
· In weight reduction
· In the activation of the internal organs
· In the improvement of the lymphatic system
Tip: The combination of hot water with lemon every morning significantly benefits to the blood, stomach and skin
2) A glass of water 30 minutes before each meal:
· Is beneficial for digestion
· Helps in weight loss as it gives the feeling of satiety and we consume less food
Tip: Avoid drinking water during meals or immediately after these to facilitate digestion and allow your body to absorb nutrients from food.
3) Water consumption before bedtime, helps:
· In the body’s effective hydration
· In the prevention of heart attack and stroke
· In the prevent of cramps during sleep